- If Fertilizer fund was not corrupted, then what will Nograles call it? Why is Malacanang still trying to cover-up this fucking mess?
- If the OWWA funds were not corrupted, then why need emergency funding on the Lebanon Crisis? What do say, Nograles?
- If Philhealth cards distribution is not electioneering, why do it during the election period? Are Philhealth cards being distributed now??? Bakit nga ba walang nagdidistribute nyan ngayon? Meron ka ba dyan Nograles?
- Can I ask Mr. Nograles to look into our road networks? If the road user's tax are not corrupted, then why are our roads look like stone age roads? Nograles, pumunta ka sa Cabuyao at dumaan ka sa Pulo-Diezmo Road nang makita mo kung paano binaboy ng pamahalaan ng Cabuyao at ng Pamahalaan ng Laguna ang mga residente dito at ang mga malalaking industriya dito. Eto na lang para mas malapit, Nograles, umikot ka sa Maynila kahit malapit jan sa Malacanang at sabihin mo sa amin na napakaganda ng mga kalsada natin. Do we need an Ombudsman just to prove this? huh? Tanga ka ba?
- Why are there ghost employees in government agencies? Bakit may nga haoshao jan sa mga opisina ng gobyerno? I bet Nograles doesn't know this. It's not filed in the office of the ombudsman...
- What happened to the so called "Lyfestyle Checks"? Ano yun, smokescreen lang para masabing pinapatay nyo na ang corruption sa bansa?
- at marami pang iba...
We don't need to file a case to the office of the ombudsman, Nograles, just to prove corruption as much as you don't need to tell your mother that you are not having an erection while watching a tripleX movie. Otherwise, you will be called "inutil." Can you just stop joking around and we are fuckingly serious about corruption in this country. I bet the World Bank is not fool enough to realease a report without considering all aspects. This is one hell of a basic thing in reporting, grade school subject to.
Makes me think, does Nograles write his own report???
Like JocJoc and Bunye, Nograles is one fucking hell of a joke!